Your donations really do make a difference in the lives of students seeking to further their education after graduation.
There are several ways you can contribute to scholarships for students in the Franklin Pierce School District. Choose one or more methods that best meet your needs.
Ways to give
- Donate online via Network for Good. The simplest way to donate now!
- Donate by mail. Print and complete the General contribution form (PDF).
- For FP Schools employees: Donate by payroll deduction.
- Donate assets such as real property and investment securities.
- Establish a new annual or endowed scholarship.
- Consider options for estate planning.
For external confirmation of our charity status, view the Charity Navigator profile for EIN: 23-7353720.
It’s a win-win! Your contributions to the 501(c)(3) Franklin Pierce Foundation are fully tax-deductible in accordance with IRS rules.