Congratulations on being awarded a scholarship from the Franklin Pierce Foundation! We want to help you succeed in continuing your education.
Now that the awards presentation is over, you must provide this required information. Fill out the online forms using the buttons below.
Two required steps for scholarship recipients
Complete step 1 by June 30th
- Accept by June 30th of your high school graduation year or the scholarship will be offered to an alternate recipient!
- This acceptance holds the funds in your name for up to 16 months until you enroll in an educational program.
Complete step 2 within 16 months
- Show proof of enrollment at your chosen school within 16 months after June 30th of the year of graduation from high school. For example: If you receive a scholarship in June 2019, you have through the end of October 2020 to enroll in classes and receive scholarship funds.
- If you do not enroll within this time period, the scholarship will be offered to an alternate recipient!
- Funds will be sent to the institution in the name of the student. The student will not receive scholarship funds directly.
One important step for alternate recipients
If you have been contacted by the Foundation as an alternate recipient, the scholarship may come available in the future. Don’t miss out! Please provide your family contact information so we can get in touch with you up to 16 months after your high school graduation: