Before the Foundation can distribute your scholarship funds, you need to tell us where you will be attending college, university, vocational training, etc. Your funds will be sent directly to the institution after you submit your proof of enrollment below.
The scholarship(s) you accepted upon graduating from high school will be held in your name for no more than 16 months after June 30th of the year of graduation from high school.
Note: Due to impacts of COVID-19, recipients from the classes of 2020 and 2021 will have an additional year (28 months) to use their funds.
- Class of 2021: if you were awarded one or more scholarships in June of 2021 and accepted the scholarship(s) by June 30, 2021, you must show proof of enrollment no later than October 31, 2023.
- Class of 2022: if you were awarded one or more scholarships in June of 2022 and accepted the scholarship(s) by June 30, 2022, you must show proof of enrollment no later than October 31, 2024.
When you have documented proof of enrollment, fill out the form below. Be ready to upload a file showing your name, student number, and the enrollment information.
What are examples of acceptable proof?
- A photograph of your college student card with a valid term/year sticker and student ID number.
- An invoice or receipt showing your college class enrollment including your name and student ID number.
- An official course schedule from the school showing you are enrolled in college.
Note: A letter of acceptance from your college is NOT proof of enrollment!
You may upload a PDF file or a JPG or PNG image. You can even take a picture of a paper document or capture a screenshot with your phone!