|Open to||For students at Franklin Pierce|
This Scholarship is funded annually by donations made by members and friends of the Franklin Pierce High School Class of 1983.
This scholarship will be awarded to a graduate of Franklin Pierce High School.
|Amount||1 scholarship(s) of $1,500 each. (total annual contribution: $1,500)|
|Award notes||One time award.|
- The recipient must be a graduating senior from Franklin Pierce High School with a grade point average of 2.8 or higher.
- Must have attended Franklin Pierce High School for a minimum of two years
- The recipient must demonstrate well-rounded academic, extracurricular, and/or community endeavors. A student who demonstrates a strong work ethic should not be excluded because they cannot participate in after-school activities.
- The recipient may attend a college, university, vocational, or technical school.
- The recipient should be in need of financial aid to be able to attend college.
The Franklin Pierce Scholarship Committee will select the recipient. An alternate shall be selected annually and the scholarship shall be awarded to that individual if the primary award winner does not meet the requirements of the scholarship.
|Administration of the fund||The fund is administered by the Franklin Pierce Foundation, a nonprofit corporation registered in the State of Washington.|
|Method of payment|
Complete the Scholarship Acceptance Form and Proof of Enrollment Form online at: https://franklinpiercefdn.org/for-recipients/
- Receipt of a completed Scholarship Acceptance Form will hold this scholarship for the student. The scholarship can be held no longer than 16 months after June 30th of the year of graduation from high school.
- Upon receipt of Proof of Enrollment Form including a student ID number, funds will be released to the institution in the name of the student.
|Fund type||Annual scholarship|